Wednesday 5 October 2011

Stardust and magic

I am not here after all
Maybe I perch myself at the edge of an ocean that's calm most times, wild some times, as my fingers play gentle keys on a grand piano
Maybe I am at the summit of a quiet peak, eyes closed, feeling sweet mist brush my cheek, envelope my very being
Maybe I am at a place where timelessness is all that matters
Maybe I am in a field full of roses and daffodils, watching butterflies flit from one flower to another
Maybe I am in the stillness of nature, listening to silence sing a soft tune, watching leaves and flowers dance to a light breeze, while nature makes sweet music to the heartbeat of the universe
Maybe I see a thousand fireflies dance to a tune from paradise
Starting today, I will start everyday with a million magical moments

No comments:

Post a Comment